Monday, September 18, 2006

Updated WIPs

There are now a couple of updated WIP photos in my photo album -

4 Wishes (Just Nan) -

I had been struggling with this one a bit. Not sure why - perhaps it's the linen, perhaps the constantly changing colours. At the moment, I'm looking forward to getting back to it. You may notice that I have added some of the beads, but I was in too much of a hurry and they're not lying nicely at all. I'll be taking them off to redo. I suspect that I'm not going to make my deadline of completing it by the end of October!

Tiny Rose Mandala (Chatelaine) -


I also made reasonably good progress on Bright Skies last week and am enjoying stitching on it. However, the dinosaurs suffered last week from a complete lack of enthusiasm!

I'm now also having doubts about my stitched Christmas presents - do my friends and neighbours really want that sort of gift? Is it the sort of thing they'll like? Will they really appreciate them? The answers to these questions are probably all yes and no!

1 comment:

AngelSan said...

hi !
I just finished 4 wishes, and I have to say I struggled with it a bit, so many details !
Courage, the finished result is so great !