Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekly round-up

Haven't been much in the mood for blogging this week as I've been feeling a bit down and as a result have had rather a frustrating time.

Stitching is going slowly as I haven't been enjoying it so much, but I've now finished the main part of the dinosaurs. Here was me feeling really pleased with myself over finishing, but my son was distinctly unimpressed and informed me that I haven't done the border yet, and that I've still to put his name on it! Hey-ho - that's 5 year olds for you!

Here's a piccie - I'm rather pleased with it, even if no one else is!


I also had a frustrating time starting my Peachy Biscornu - couldn't count my stitches and couldn't get all my crosses lying in the same direction. I also started railroading as I was getting rather fed up with the way my thread kept twisting.

And I've now succumbed to the temptation to start kitting something new and am finishing off kitting up Genny Morrow's Nova. When I get started, I just hope I enjoy it!

On Wednesday, I posted my contribution to the Stitch and Stash forum's Personality Thread exchange where you send your exchange partner a skein of thread along with a 'life history' for that skein. It was fun writing the life history - I hope my partner likes it!

I also signed up for the Stitch and Stash Christmas gift exchange which will be fun!

Now for some blogthings -


You Are a Seeker Soul

You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.
You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.
Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.
Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).

Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.
And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.
Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.

Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul


You Are Rain

You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.

You are best known for: your touch

Your dominant state: changing


Not fair - I wanted to be lightening

No comments: