Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Slow news week

Not much going on here so I had a play around and changed my template here - I do like this one now! It's a mixture of a Pannasmontata layout and a web template from Enchanting Designz, with artwork by Stephanie Law.

On the stitching front, I'm having a lot of ups and downs. I've more or less given up on stitching anything big as I've just not been enjoying my 4 wishes. I also started Red Velvet from Blue Ribbon Designs thinking that the change might be what I needed, but I haven't particularly enjoyed it either.

On the plus side, I'm thoroughly enjoying stitching my Peachy biscornu! I've finished all the beading and I think I'll start putting it together at the end of the week. I'm also starting another biscornu SAL with the Stitch and Stash board.

The only down side of the biscornus is that my son has taken a fancy to Peachy and wants to use it as a cushion for his lego men! So I may have to make one for him specially!

I've now also worked out a couple of my own small designs which I need to get stitching so as to refine the initial design and work on some embellishment.

The weather has been very dull this week, and given that it's now starting to get dark when I get home from work, I haven't been able to upload any new photos recently. I really want to build myself a light box as shown here, which will mean I won't have to wait for sunshine to get a decent photo!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence

Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.

No comments: