Wednesday, February 14, 2007

40 years ago on Monday ........

Your Birthdate: February 12

You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame. You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them. Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing. You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.

Your strength: Your charm

Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics

Your power color: Indigo

Your power symbol: Four leaf clover

Your power month: December


I got these ........ and these ........

and lots of other lovely gifts! My husband also organised a surprise party for me which really was a complete surprise. So thanks to everyone who came to the party, particularly my mum, dad and sister - I really appreciate it!


No comments: