Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday fun

I saw this here and thought it looked like fun for a Friday!

Answer the questions and type your answer into Google images search. Post a photo from the first results page.

Age you will be on your next birthday?


Place you would like to visit?


One of your favourite places


Your favourite object?



Your favourite food?

Your favourite animal?


Your favourite colour?


Name of a past pet?


Where you live?


1st teacher’s last name?


Middle Name?


A bad habit of yours?


Favourite flower?


Favourite Holiday?

If all goes to plan over the weekend, I could have a whole lot of stitchy updates next week.

4 comments:

The Silver Thistle said...

OOOh, when (if) you visit the standing stones.....holler, and I'll chum you. lol.

We took a family holiday to Inverness a few years ago, just so I could hunt out the places from the book, lol

I've also hunted Edinburgh's back streets to death, looking for Jamies printshop, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

What fun :) I wonder though, about your past pet's name... Fence? Picket? Hmmm.

stitcherw said...

Fun post, it is so interesting seeing what all pictures come up for different peoples answers. Loved your knitted gnome, and your earlier post with the hide the monkey pictures was great. I'll bet you and your son had a lot of fun doing that.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'll look forward to seeing the stitching update pictures that you'll be posting.
Sue

the vicious chicken said...

Oooh, what a fun game! I particularly like your pic for fave animal ;o)

If anyone can play, I might have to give this one a go soon...
VCxx