Friday, September 03, 2010

Tweet Tweet

Yes, I've finally succumbed and joined Twitter. You'll have noticed I'venot been around here so much recently, so why on earth start on Twitter too?

One of my reasons is exactly the fact that that I haven't been feeling like blogging his year, and these days I rarely have the time either. So, I have a new plan. I will definately not be blogging regularly for the foreseeable future, but I am intending to tweet something every day. I don't want to loose my online voice through not blogging, and after all, it's much quicker to tweet a single sentence than to write a complete blog post. Blog posts will be limited to those occasions when I have something specific I want to say or to share.

Also my tweeting will not be limited to stitching, crochet or other crafty activities, I'll be tweeting whatever comes into my head. I kind of like the idea of the stream of consciousness.

So follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/tintocktap or you can subscribe to the rss feed for my tweets.

However, having said this, I actually have several things I want to blog about, if only I could find the time to write the posts!