Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I have absolutely no idea where the time goes these days! And I get really frustrated that I never manage to find the time to put together a proper blog post. I do want to blog, but somehow I just never get there …..

Anyway, no more apologies, but a change of plan! WIP Wednesdays – on Wednesdays, I’ll share pics of anything I happen to be working on. At the moment, that mainly involves woolly stuff, but I see some cardboard in my future and some felt!

Without further ado, here are today’s WIPs.

Exhibit no. 1 – end of year gifts for my son’s teachers.


They may not look much in this pic, but I’m having great fun with them! I hope to be able to show you why next week.

Exhibit no. 2 – random motif collection.

I’ve decided that this year, I’m going to collect motifs in the hope that by the end of the year, I’ll have enough to make them into a random motif waistcoat/sleeveless jacket/vest type thingy - I’m looking forward to seeing what I end up with!


Motif


It really love this motif! I originally made a creamy coloured one, but all the time I was working on it, I kept visualising it in these colours. The pattern comes from a Japanese book.